I first saw this Tag on Kayleighm8’s blog, and I really enjoyed reading her answers. (She’s really funny) So she tagged me too and I thought, sure why not. So let’s go
I am not tagging anyone directly, I am tagging everyone, who would like to do this too.
1. Would you rather… Drop your favourite book into the toilet OR watch it fall into a wood chipper?
I would rather drop it into the toilet. I mean if it’s a hardcover, there would still be the possibility that it won’t fall into the water, and if it gets a little wet I guess I could still save it, right?
2. Would you rather… Read only 1 book a year but remember everything OR read 100 books a year but remember nothing?
I would rather read 1 book a year and remember everything. If I don’t like that one book, I will just watch lots of TV. And I doubt that I could read 100 books a year without my GPA dropping to 1.2
3. Would you rather… Read only the first page of a book OR read only the last page of a book?
I would rather read the first page than the last page. I probably wouldn’t get the last page, so I would read the first one and imagine the rest in my crazy little head.
4. Would you rather get locked in a library OR get locked in a bookstore?
Bookstore. Definitely, Bookstore. In my local bookstore, there a super cool couches that are shaped like these figures from Tetris, they are in different color and super comfy. And I once worked there, so I know the password to the Employee area, where the food is :p
5. Would you rather… Drop your book in a lake OR accidentally set it on fire?
Well, that’s both incredibly horrible. But I think I would prefer the lake, maybe it could still be saved. Probably not, but the fire would completely destroy it, so lake it is.
6. Would you rather… Read a book with a cliffhanger ending OR read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
That depends. If I knew that there was gonna be a sequel to the Cliffhanger book, I probably wouldn’t mind the Cliffhanger that much. But if it was a Cliffhanger without a sequel or anything I would choose the heartbreaking ending. It would probably upset me a little, but in the end, life isn’t a fairytale and some stories are heartbreaking. There is not always a happily ever after.
7. Would you rather… Have the book’s ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
Spoiled. I am too curious for my own good. I think it would drive me nuts if I never found out what happens.
8. Would you rather… read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
I think I would read only one genre forever, if I could choose the genre. If I could choose the Genre, It would be romantic, because romantic is a BIG genre. It can be funny, it can be cute, heartbreaking, tragic, beautiful, there are so many emotions.
9. Would you rather… Read a book where the main character is killed off OR read a book where the love interest is killed off?
I choose the love interest. As a Grey’s fan I already knows what it feels like. (Thanks for that Shonda). And I’ve read TFIOS, so yeah, that wouldn’t be much of a shocker. And death is a part of life, so it can be interesting to read, how the main character deals with the loss, the coping and it can show you that life goes on.
10. Would you rather… Read a book that’s missing the middle chapter OR read a book that’s missing the first and last chapters?
I would rather read a book that’s missing the middle chapters, because when I have the first and last chapters, I get to know the characters, the plot and I know how it ends. I would just write the rest of it in my head, I would guess what happened, or I would just imagine that certain things happened, because I would want it to happen like that.
11. Would you rather… love a book everyone hates OR hate a book everyone loves
TBH, I wouldn’t mind both. If everyone loves a book, good for them. But if I don’t like it, it’s my opinion. But I would probably choose the book everyone hates, because I don’t care what people think. If they don’t like it, fine, but I do, so go away.
12. Would you rather… loan a book to a friend who’s known to ruin books OR drop a book in a pit of snakes?
Snakes. Sorry to all my friends, but if I knew that you would ruin my books, I would lock them away everytime you came over. And I am not afraid of snakes (my friend has one as a pet, its name is Nagini. Yeah she used to have a crush on Lord Voldemort.)
13. Would you rather…. Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can’t read
I would chose the deserted Island. For some strange reason, I’ve always dreamed of being stuck on a deserted island (just for a few days), because I think it would be super fun, to build a little house, to explore the island and to see all these amazing animals live. And it would only upset me to be surrounded by book I can’t read.
14. Would you rather… Bring only 1 book on a 12 hour flight OR bring an e-reader with only 10% left on a 4 hour flight?
I would only bring one book on a 12 hour flight. It takes me about 6 hours to finish a novel of 350 pages, and I need some time to sleep, eat, pee, listen to music. Things you do within 12 hours.
15. Would you rather… Find out your best friend hates your favourite book OR share a favourite book with your worst enemy?
I wouldn’t mind so much if my best friend hated my favorite book. Everyone has a different taste, I dislike some books she loves, so who cares. I wouldn’t wanna share my favourite book with my worst enemy, because that would mean she has amazing taste in books, and I honestly doubt that.