The Extraordinary Means Book Tag
Hey Guys! Today I’m doing the ‘Extraordinary Means Book Tag’. I was tagged by the lovely Kayleigh. Check out her site & her answers to this tag, she’s awesome!
I read this book a few weeks ago, you can find my review HERE. To sum it up, I loved this Book & I adore Robyn Schneider!
Okay, enough talking. LET’S DO IT!
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of Harry Potter and the philosopher’s stone. I would give up the internet for a year if J.K. Rowling would sign all 7 books.
And I would love to have a signed first edition of Wuthering Heights, but I guess that won’t happen, since Emily Bronte died in 1848. I would give up the internet for 2 years, to get a signed copy by Emily Bronte.
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride.
John Green. Not only because he’s one of my favorite author’s, also because I think he’s a super funny human being. I think sitting next to him on a long plane ride would be awesome. I could get some writing tips from him, tell him about my writing, maybe even show him some of my stuff, and just talk to him and goof around.
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
I agree with Kayleigh. I need a ’13 reasons why’ movie, preferably without Selena Gomez #SorryNotSorry.
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Again, I agree with Kayleigh. I mean, would anyone choose anything else than Harry Potter? I mean it’s Hogwarts. (still waiting for letter. just saying) It’s freaking Hogwarts. I’m planning on applying to a College in the US just because it looks like Hogwarts. They don’t even offer anything I wanna study. I mean, it’s Hogwarts!? Being a witch, living in awesome dorms, flying on brooms, doing magical things. PLAYING QUIDDITCH!? Sorry but if anyone answers this with anything else than ‘Harry Potter’ I have to say that YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Well, I think my Google search history is incredibly embarrassing. But I guess if I could be best friends with John Green, I could live with it. I think a friendship with him would be so awesome and funny. I could appear in his and Hanks Youtube videos!! That would be fun!!!
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
Okay this is a tough one!!
1. How am I supposed to pick just ONE?
2. The problem is, I read a lot. And I read a lot books in which people die. I mean, the guys are amazing, but they always die. That sucks.
So I can’t pick just one. Sorry. Actually I am not sorry.
1. Fictional Characters I’d like to date if they don’t die:
Augustus Waters (“TFIOS”) – I don’t think I have to explain why.
Will Traynor (“Me before You”) – He was a little asshole, but still an awesome and sarcastic dude.
2. Fictional Character I’d like to date, that are, according to the author, still alive:
Quentin (“Paper Towns”) – I’m kind of into nerds, plus he’s a cutie.
Neville Longbottom (“Harry Potter”) – TBH, he got really hot! And he was braver than Harry.
Tyler Wilkie (“Grace Grows”) – He fought for the woman he loved, and never gave up. He’s a man, and he loves dogs. Win-Win Situation.
Chiaki Nagoya (“Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne”) – Yes, that’s a character from an Anime/Manga, and yes he has blue hair. But I fell in love with him when I was 6 AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. He is sarcastic, sassy AF, funny, adorable and cute. He can be cocky and flirty, he always save Maron/Jeanne, protects her & worries about her plus he fights demons!!. He is it. And now that I am writing about how awesome he is, I feel the urge to watch “Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne” again. Not that I have the whole Anime Show on my laptop or anything, noooo. Or the Mangas on the shelf right next to me… nooooo.
To anyone who has never read or watched “Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne”, please do that right now. You can watch the opening HERE. It is sooo cool, and as a kid I always wanted to be Jeanne. Well, I still do…..
Maybe I should do a new rubric about Mangas/Anime…. Anyway, sorry I’m drifting away from the topic of this post.
Anyone who would like to this, please feel tagged. Thanks again Kayleigh, for tagging me.
Bye guys, hope you had fun reading this!