Your Future Book Tag
I was tagged by the awesome Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff. Thank you for tagging me, I loved reading your answers and I can’t wait to do this now! This is gonna be fuuuuun!
Okay, for this tag you pick five books and then pick one of those five books for every two questions. My 5 Books are:
1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
2 Looking for Alaska by John Green
3 Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
4 Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
5 Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (Harry Potter)
The word is “about”. Sooo that’s 5 letters. I think that means I will go to College. I would’ve probably started crying if I had gotten a word with more than 5 letters, considering that I applied to Universities last week!!
- Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed. (Harry Potter)
The first name on that page is ‘Hermione’. In book 7 she’s not really in school anymore. She should be, but she’s travelling with Harry. So I guess I will be an unemployed teacher? Or only a part-time teacher? Future is looking bright!
- Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry (LfA)
I am marrying the Colonel. Not sure how to feel about that. But I don’t think that I would want to marry anyone from LfA….
- Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend. (LfA)
Alaska is my best friend. Ugh… I mean. She wasn’t a very nice person. She wasn’t awful, but still. I am not loving my Future so far…
- Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (Me Before You)
The second word is “than”. That’s 4 letters. 4-2=2. Two kids…. Can we change that into 2 dogs?!
- How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc (Me Before You)
So you’re trying to tell me I will have two kids, and I won’t even have a girl?!?! No. No thank you, I am going with two dogs. Pat & Nate.
- Book 4. Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live (Extraordinary Means)
Well the book is set in a sanatorium…okay… So I will be an unemployed teacher, who lives in a Sanatorium with her Husband and her two sons? Interesting. Life really loves me.
- Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation. (Extraordinary Means)
I got Lane … As far as I know, no one at Latham House had a car or something. So it’s public transportation forme.
- Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet (Fangirl)
Fangirl doesn’t have pets in it…. Great. Two sons but no dog for me? I hate my future
- Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy. (Fangirl)
Levi. NOOOOOOOOO WHY LEVI?!?!?! CANT WREN BE MY ENEMY??? I HATE LIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WHY LEVI?? WHY IS THE CUTE BOY, WHO IS SUPPORTIVE OF HIS GF BEING A HARDCORE FANGIRL, MY ENEMY?!?!?!?!
Conclusion: I am not accepting this future.
Again, I have no idea who has already been tagged or who has already done this, so don’t feel obligated to do this. I am tagging:
And everyone else who would like to do this is tagged as well!