*Kawaii Box is not sponsoring this post, I paid for the Box & everything I say, is my own opinion*
Hey guys! Today I will “Review” the November Kawaii Box 🙂
The Kawaii Box is a mothly subscription Box that is filled with items from Korea & Japan. The word ‘kawaii’ is japanese and means ‘cute’. If you are a Anime/Manga/Asian fan, this Box could be something for you!! 🙂
I first learned about this Box from WritersMania, who reviewed the September Box on her Blog. I asked her if she thought it was worth the money, and she said YES 🙂
Costs: $18,90 / 17€ + Free Shipping WORLDWIDE
Ordered on: November 24
Shipped on: December 1
Arrived on: December 17
I think the Kawaii Box was worth $18. If it was more expensive, I wouldn’t have bought it. I definitely liked the items, but this is not something I would do every month. Maybe Once a year 🙂
I don’t want to talk too much in this post, so I will insert a bunch of pictures now 🙂 HAVE FUUUUN & get ready for some Kawaii stuff!
The Kawaii Box was filled with 11 Items:
1. 2016 Desktop Calendar – Definitely my FAVORITE thing from the box. It’s so cute & useful and I will absolutely put it on my table 🙂 This Calendar made me so glad that I bought the Box!!
- Cute Xmas Card set – I LOVE IT!!! SOOOO CUTE!!
- X-Mas Puffy Sticker- Very Cute, I will definitely use them next year!
- Rain Boot Pen – I think it’s so fun that the Pen can stand!! Plus you can ALWAYS use a pen!
- Nora Band Highlighter Set – Very Cute as well & very useful!
- Kawaii Plush Beans – Those are the round yellow beans, very cute but you can’t really do anything with it, so it’s more of a decoration
- Strawberry Pocky Biscuit Stciks – Isabell & I tried them, and they actually taste good. It’s nothing that makes you sing “Hallelujah” but it tastes okay 🙂
- Kawaii Fruits Hair Pin Set – It’s really sweet but I don’t really use Fruity Hair Pins 😀 Unfortunately I don’t know anyone that I could give this too.
- Cute Bunny Canvas Pouch – I am not sure why it’s called “Bunny Canvas Pouch”, since the bag has strawberries on it, but whatever. It’s a cute little bag & I can use a little bag like that.
- Harajuku Bag Charm – At first I thought it’s a rattle for Babies haha!! The rainbow kind of reminds me of Sailor Moon for some reason 😀 It’s cute, but I won’t put it on my bag.
- Squishy Emoticon Bread Charm – it’s a bread charm 😀 you can squeeze it, it’s fun to look at but it’s probably my least favorite thing from the box.
Definitely a sweet Box that’s worth $18, but I wouldn’t want it EVERY month.
The name “Kawaii” really fits this Box! 🙂
Thank you for reading 🙂