*The YA Chronicles do not sponsor this post, I paid for the Box & everything I say is my own honest opinion*
Hello dear people!
Todaaaaaaay I have another Unboxing/Review for you! And it’s about ‘The YA Chronicles‘, a monthly book subscription box from Australia. I also unboxed & reviewed their December Box “Celebrate The Season”.
The theme of the January box was “Travel The World”. When I read the theme I KNEW that I had to have this box. Because Travelling the world is my freaking life goal (obvi).
Again, before I get into the photos & reviews, I will give you some quick facts about the YA Chronicles:
- The YA Chronicles are based in Australia
- 1x Box costs $29,99 (Australian Dollar) (about 20€, 15GBP, 21USD)
- Shipping depends on where you live
- They ship worldwide
- You can pay with PayPal
- They shipped this Box on january 25th
- thanks to custom clearance it arrived on Feb 19
- I paid 54.98 AUD (35€, 27GBP, 39USD)
- 29,99 for the Box + 24,99 for Shipping to Germany
If you read my December Review, you know that I LOVED the Box. I did like the January Box, buuuuuut I am not as in love with it as I was with the December one! Probably because I feel like the Book isn’t for me. I know that a bunch of people are reading this book atm, but It’s not really my kind of thing. I will still give it a try though! But the little Bookish goodies were super awesome! I love them!! So it’s still a fab Box! I skipped the February Box ” Rebel with a Cause” because I figured it would be some kind of Fantasy kind of thing. But I did sign up for the March Box, because even if the January “Travel the World” Box wasn’t really my kind of book, I still like their goodies!
So enough of me talking, here are your pictures:
- Card with everything that’s on it
- Necklace “Wanderlust”
- Temporary tattoo
- Book “Passenger” by Alexandra Bracken