I know I have been veeeeery inactive on my blog lately, but life happened and yeah 😀 Being an adult can be tough. Anyway. I was nominated by some Kelly or Kayleigh (or was it Susan? Don’t know that chick) to do the SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD. Thanks for the Nomination!
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer.
LET’S DO THIS!
1. What’s your favourite thing in the entire world?
My favorite ‘Thing’? Well one of my favorite things in the entire World is my rabbit, Tapsi. Does he count as a ‘thing’? If I have to choose a non-living thing I would go wiiiith Chocolate. Oh yeah! Tapsi & Chocolate (For all those who are now wondering “What the F is he doing in the photos? He’s lying in his toilet – because he can.)
2. If you could re-read any book before you died what would you pick?
I would probably re-read Looking for Alaska and then die like 5 minutes after I’ve finished it. Because I am a Masochist and a Drama Queen. And it would be kinda ironic.
3. What would you say is the best Disney film?
That’s a rude question! All Disney Movies are awesome WTF!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE. But okay. I will go with Pocahontas, because I have always loved the meaning of it. Pocahontas was a strong woman who stood up for what she believed in. She even stood up against her father. And that’s brave and I really admire that. So yeah, I like the movie a lot. It has a deep meaning, a love story with a kinda happy end (since John leaves at the end) plus the songs are FAB! Just Around The River Bench is FAB.
4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Because it’s New York City. Bye!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
Rainy Days! I LOVE Rainy Days in Summer! When it’s really hot outside but raining with thunder and lightning in the evening/at night. Beautiful! And I also hate snow. I just hate it.
7. What’s the best gift you ever received?
Definitely my 18th birthday gift from Isabell: A trip to an awesome Zoo!
8. If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
To have a job one day that makes me happy & that pays enough to live a decent life.
9. Where would you go in a time travel machine?
The Sengoku Period of Japan (1467 – c. 1603) Because I am OBSESSED with the Anime InuYasha, and the anime plays in that time era (circa 1496) and yeah. I think that’s reason enough. (Funnily, I once talked to Zin about me wanting to visit that time era hahaha)
10. What superpower would you most like to have?
That’s a tough one! At first I thought ‘Mind reading’ but I don’t know if I would like to know everyone’s thoughts! It could hurt sometimes, when you hear what they really think of you. So I am choosing Flying. I’d love to fly around like it’s no biggie.
11. If you were guaranteed the answer to one question, what would your question be?
Hmmmm, I think my question would be “Will I ever live in the USA?”. That’s the only thing I wanna know, because it’s my dream.
I won’t be nominating anyone for this, because I am really behind with blogging. But if you would like to do this, I’d say feel free to do it, feel tagged & answer Kayleigh’s questions!