*Elizabeth’s Bookshop / Blind Date with a book do not sponsor this post. I paid for my books :)*
Hey Guuuuys! I actually wanted to write this post back in October, but then I decided not to. I will explain the reason for that in a second.
Today’s Post is about a Blind Date with a Book
I ordered my first blind dates ages ago, but I decided not to write about it until now. I actually wanted to have read at least one of the books before writing a review about this Service.
The title of this Service actually explains itself. You get a Book, but you don’t know which one. Because many people (and I am one of those people) judge books by their covers. If I don’t like a book cover, I sometimes don’t buy it. I’ve seen this a lot on Tumblr, which is why I decided to order from the store.
- I ordered 2 blind dates on September 30 2015
- They arrived on October 12 2015
- BDWAB are based in Australia
- I paid $50,20 AUD for 2 Books + Shipping to Germany
- $50,20 AUD, 32€, 24GBP, 35USD
- Shipping depends on where you live + which method you choose
- I took the cheapest one, without tracking
- I ordered one “normal” blind date & one “Completely” blind date
Continue reading “A Blind Date With A Book”