*Neko Box does not sponsor this post, I paid for the Box & everything I say is my honest opinion*
Good day people! What a surprise, I have another unboxing! *I spend too much money, I need help*. Today I am unboxing the May Box from Neko Box Japan! I have previously reviewed the March & April Box and I absolutely loved them. The May theme was “Buddha” and the Box did not disappoint.
Neko Box is a monthly subscription Box that sends you ceramics, dishware, stationery, art prints and and and and all the way from Japan . The items that are being send to you are chosen based on a monthly theme, this month it’s Buddha, and all the items are from local japanese shops.
Here are all the facts you need to know:
- Neko Box is based in Japan but ships worldwide
- It’s a monthly box
- A Box costs $34.99 (but you get $5 off your first order with the Code 5OFF!)
- Shipping costs between $10 – $18 depending on where you live and if you choose normal or express shipping
- It comes with a tracking number!
- My box usually arrives within 4-5 business days. ( I have express shipping)
- On the website you can only pay with Credit / Debit Card, but you can email them & then they send you a paypal invoice!